Below is a list of 2 Consumer Stocks up over 64% past 10 days and have been added to our watchlist. Keep in mind, these are very volatile stocks so please do your own research before you make any investments. While we do list the ratings of various 3rd party services, we are not recommending these stocks and we are not paid by these companies, we simply report the big movers. If the editor has a position in any of these securities, it will be noted below the chart.
|Ticker||Company||Sector||% Price Change Past 10 Days||Previous Close||TradingView Rating|
|EEIQ||Elite Education Group International Inc.||Consumer||+64%||$10.18||Buy|
- TradingView’s 1 Day Technical Analysis chart has both ATER and EEIQ rated a Buy
- Zacks has both ATER and EEIQ listed within the Bottom 10% in their Industry rankings and a Strong Sell for ATER. Zacks has no rating on EEIQ.
- TipRanks.com analyst consensus has a Strong Buy rating on ATER but no rating for EEIQ. However, both ATER and EEIQ are is showing Very Positive Investor Sentiment (based on 476,500 investors). Join TipRanks.com to get all the Strong Buys, Inside Trades and more...
- Yahoo! Finance is showing a Bullish short-term Outlook for EEIQ but a Bearish short-term outlook for ATER.
- Barchart has a Weak Sell rating for ATER and no rating for EEIQ.
Pricing & Percentages as of previous day’s close.
Consumer stocks up over 64% again!
Disclaimer: Sandpiper Marketing Group, LLC would like to remind you the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All stocks, indexes, futures and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by our editor research at the time of writing this release, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Sandpiper Marketing does not bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Sandpiper Marketing Group, LLC or anyone involved with Sandpiper Marketing Group, LLC will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in this website/newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own research. Also, because events/circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.